Thursday, October 10

I bet you do too...

         Do you ever just feel tired?? Like you just want to escape from everything and everyone that you know; family, friends; just EVERYONE; for no particular reason. I need to leave; go somewhere where the sun is always shinning, the sky is blue, the water is clear; away from the city.

                                       


 Somewhere where no one knows my name; where people don't really care; where I can be free to do whatever I want whenever I want. Long nights by the fire; just you the fire the sky the waves and a bunch of happy crazy people. Spend the day sun bathing; play in the clear water just live life. Cocktails and music. Cruises around the island. Sunglasses and shorts. Surfing and sand. If you still don't get what I'm talking about; then I don't think you ever will...


3 comments:

  1. I think i hve found my soul mate. I have the same dream as you and i sure do hope we get to live long enoigh to see it come true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think i hve found my soul mate. I have the same dream as you and i sure do hope we get to live long enoigh to see it come true.

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts with me :)