Saturday, January 25

Can't let go...

          So one of my flaws is that I'm either overly attached to someone/something or I'm totally indifferent about their/its existence. Yeah, I'm weird like that. And the thing that agitates me the most is the fact that I can't let go of people, even if I wanted to. I spend nights laying in my bed thinking of them; of all the possible scenarios that could've been played, wasting time and energy. To make things worse, some; well a lot of these people are celebrities who have no idea that I exist. Last year, my favorite outdoorsman, ocean addict, adrenaline junkie passed away and I still CAN'T LET GO!!!


Race in Heaven Angel Walker <3  


1 comment:

  1. I feel your pain my sweet! He really was an angel in disguise and the best rhing that happened to the female species since chocolate :') R.I.P Angel Walker ;)

    ReplyDelete

Share your thoughts with me :)